Meeting with Monuments in Libiąż
Water-mill in Żarki from 1984
The church of Lord’s Transubstantiation in Libiąż
The church of Lord’s Transubstantiation in Libiąż raised in 1912 according to the project of Teodor Talowski, who was called “The Gaudi of the North” .Its style imitates gothic. It was built in place of an old wooden church funded in 1730 by count John Wielkopolski. The altar with own neo-gothic form and artistic layout harks back to the altar in the Cracow′s- Mariacki Church. The stained glass windows made in Monachium are really worth seeing.
Churchyard of Łużyce Culture in Żarki
– a bronze age church